Saturday, July 7, 2007

Running Behind


I'm still trying to get used to my new schedule and keep up with my blog. I seem to be running about a day late. Since today, Saturday, is a non-conglomerated day, I have a chance to catch up.

I skipped the casual part of Friday yesterday since I got in a bit of trouble for fully participating last Friday. The positive responses have continued and general acceptance has been the norm. A very nice result.

The tie is another Ferrell Reed City of London. It's a pretty thick, woven gold with lighter gold squiggle things. The background is somewhat of a basket weave design. The blue circles are the reason I selected the blue, straight collar dress shirt. I selected the tan sport coat for no other reason than I had worn the navy one the day before. It works and I'm not sure the navy would have.

No comments: