Thursday, June 7, 2007

Catching Up III -- May 13 through May 20

Two neckties of note in this series -- second up from the bottom and second down from the top. Both are Ferrell Reed City of London. Both are skinnier than I tend to like and both have a somewhat vintage feel to them. The bottom one of the two was mistakenly sent to New York first by the Ebay seller. She apologized and sent a decidedly vintage tie along as well. I'm not quite sure I'm up for a tie that wild but I may give it a shot anyway. What have I got to lose?

The other ties are pretty standard fair. The third conglomeration down from the top is one I'll be wearing again. I really like how it turned out. I like the colors and stained glass pattern of the top tie but the tie itself has seen better days. It's an older Jos A Bank Signature.






No comments: