Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This Necktie??!?


I have no idea why I purchased this necktie. It's probably because it's one of those Jos A. Bank Signature Collection models that I'm stuck on right now. This one has a somewhat orange (?) background with little blue and tan circles linked together. I had a terrible time conglomerating this thing!

Since it had blue circles I decided the blue point collar dress shirt was the most obvious choice. And since it had tan circles the tan sport coat was the most obvious choice. I guess it didn't turn out too bad.

That's funny. I just noticed that I wrote "had" instead of "has" when talking of the circles on the tie. Maybe I've already decided to get rid of it and I just don't know it yet.

2 comments:

Michael Segers said...

Give the tie a second chance! It's quite subtle, and you have three good colors to work with.

How about orange jacket, tan shirt, blue trousers?

Coat And Tie said...

LOL! I am a Broncos fan so I guess I should have an orange jacket. I do have a couple of different ties fitting for the fandom but those will have to wait a few months.

I will give it a second chance! Once I get a tie it becomes too difficult to give it up. It's a sickness with no cure, I think.