Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bonus Sunday

The casual dress affliction has even infested church these days. Not that I care, really. It's just the way I was raised. It really is what's on the inside that counts.

Today's conglomeration is pretty basic. How much more basic can you get than a white pinpoint oxford dress shirt? A straight collar instead of the spread collar I wore today.


The sportcoat is a solid colored gray that I just got from Land's End. They seem to cut their coats a little more roomy than I would like. I had it taken in a bit and the sleeves shortened. It's really not a sportcoat either. It's a suit jacket from their suit seperates. I just didn't get the matching trousers.


The necktie is another Jos A. Bank Signature Collection. It's woven with a gold background and red and black shapes. I bought it from Jos A. Bank on clearance so I still didn't pay the full $80 price for it. It's a pretty substantial thickness so I stuck with a four-in-hand knot even though I was wearing a spread collar.

No comments: