Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Black Tie, Sharp Dressed


What's a blog worth if you can't quote ZZ Top at least once? The "paper" it's printed on? I doubt you'd be able to see a tie on Billy or Dusty.

Today's black tie is another Jos A Bank Signature. It's a floral pattern which I usually avoid. The jacquard weave adds another interesting texture to the overall look. The dress shirt is an off-white (ecru) point collar. I usually wear this tie with a French blue but decided that as good as my life is going right now that I really didn't feel black and blue. The black sportcoat tops it all off.

I stopped by the local Jos Bank store on the way home from work because they had a pretty good sale going. I had my eye on a gray solid suit (Signature, of course) and after they totalled it up it was half what I expected to pay. That's a really good sale! So I bought a blue tick (I think it's tick) as well (not Signature). The sale was for Father's Day, I think, and to offload the current season's leftovers. I'm not a father which is one of the greatest regrets of my life. So I started the process to join a mentoring program. I hope that all works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever realized that when you buy readymade suits you get a choice of only a few colors & styles, also finding the perfect fit are quite difficult? Wouldn’t it be better to choose from over 2000 different British & Italian fabrics and get a tailor made suit at a similar price that you pay for readymade suits?

We are a company based in Hong Kong and have been providing custom made suits & shirts since 1997. With representatives in major cities around the globe we can arrange to show you the fabric samples and take your measurements, or you can also place your orders online with the help of our measuring guide. There are over 2000 fabrics to choose from along with all the latest styles.

All our suits and shirts are produced by highly skilled Shanghainese tailors in Hong Kong and delivered in about 4 weeks, express delivery can be made in 2 weeks at a minor extra cost. In case you are not able to find what you are looking for then please let us know your requirement may it be in words or by a photograph and we could arrange it for you.

We also have an outlet at the Hotel Intercontinental Budapest where you are most welcome to visit us. Though we are not located in streets like Savile Row (London), we have still been able to offer made to measure suits to many VIP’s from around the world.

Experience an easier way of shopping for bespoke suits & shirts at Euro Tailors

Kenny Surtani